Boulger Funeral Home has been part of the Red River Valley since 1897, and as a family-owned business, we view the families we serve as our own. Your safety and well-being are of the utmost importance to us, and we want to assure you – during this unprecedented time and always – that we are here for you.
In an abundance of caution, we want to provide the following updates on our processes and offerings at this time. We are closely monitoring and following all guidelines from the CDC, state and local health departments, national and state funeral associations, and local and state emergency services. As of Sunday, March 15th, the CDC is recommending public gatherings not exceed 10 people, and the federal government has encouraged no groups larger than 10.
We are here to meet whatever needs our families request and are happy to be able to offer families the choice of recording and webcasting funerals for remote viewing or holding a private service at the time of death, followed by a public memorial service at a later date.
Like you, we are concerned about the impact this virus is having on our families and community. We have put in place measures to protect our families, friends, and guests. We will make every effort to accommodate families in making arrangements and conducting services to ensure their safety and health while honoring your loved one.
- Arrangements can be made remotely and through conference call.
- Funerals can be recorded and shared for family members and friends unable to attend.
- The use of online guestbooks for condolence messages to the family are encouraged.
- Our large gathering spaces will be set up to allow social distancing.
- We continue, as always, to provide professional hand sanitizer stations throughout our facilities and have enacted extra cleaning in all public areas.
We’re ready to help you and hope that we can be a source of comfort and support during this tough time, made more difficult by the loss of a loved one. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call us at 701-237-6441 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org