Wildeman-Boulger Funeral Home – Hillsboro
The Wildeman-Boulger Funeral Home in Hillsboro, North Dakota was established in 1915 by Albert L. Halverson, as the Halverson Funeral Home. In 1960 the name changed to Halverson-Wildeman Funeral Home when Carl Wildeman, son-in-law of Albert, joined the business. The funeral home was located on Caledonia Avenue before moving to its current location at 118 SE 3rd Street when the new Wildeman-Boulger Funeral Home was constructed in 1959.
The staff of Wildeman-Boulger Funeral Home is also committed to offering the community and surrounding communities throughout the Red River Valley the highest quality of service available. We are a privately owned funeral home. In 1997 we became affiliated with Boulger Funeral Home of Fargo, and Fredrikson-Boulger Funeral Chapel of Kindred. This affiliation gives us the opportunity to provide personal attention to each family we serve as well as the ability to offer a variety of options. We are able to provide visitations and funeral services in surrounding communities, as well as the Fargo-Moorhead area, at no additional charge.